Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
24 June, 2014
A 4-player arcade game. Kick ball into other goals. Don't let the ball go into your goal. Go nuts.
GO NUTS!! is an exploration of visual excess and mechanical abuse. GO NUTS!! is a ballet conducted inside a mosh pit. GO NUTS!! is Hokra with thumb wars. GO NUTS!! is a physics engine that dropped out of high school. In the face of constant turmoil, you fight against the slipstream, clutching your controller tightly until - suddenly - the clouds part and your vertigo dissipates, and in this moment you'll know. You will have gone nuts.
- up to 4 player local multiplayer chaos abuse
- GO NUTS!! can automatically fetch and play random Vines (short video loops) from Twitter and supports #custom #hashtags.
- Game is in constant development, new modes are being added all the time.
- GO NUTS!! enjoys international travel in one of my custom-built arcades like the Luggatron, Splintercade or Babycade.
- selected for the Wild Rumpus "On a fucking boat" and "Fantastic Arcade After Party"
- GO NUTS!! is an excellent VJ and has been used to create live visuals through gameplay at "Nordic Game After Party"
- A custom webcam peripheral can act as a 5th controller for extra weirdness and mirror-looping.
Logo & Icon
GO NUTS!! at Wild Rumpus
A writeup of my experience in London copenhagengamecollective.org.
Glitchnap is a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records.
More information on Glitchnap, our logo & relevant media are available here.
GO NUTS!! Credits
Joon Van Hove
Mads Johansen Lassen, Maaløe Maal